Jul. 14th, 2009
- Saturday morning - receive email asking to submit to an anthology with a (VERY) specific theme
- Saturday afternoon - ideas beginning to coalesce
- Saturday night - quick discussion with Izz about basic idea for plot
- Sunday morning - sit down and type out detailed notes for story
- Monday - work distractions
- Tuesday afternoon - write 3000 word first draft
And fast is good, at least for me. Fast eliminates that tiny internal editor and grumpypants that tells you something is a bad idea. That schmuck has no idea, trust me.
 And be grateful no-one ever gets to read those drafts, trust me...
 Figuratively, of course. I rarely even use pen and paper for notes, let alone actually writing!